Elevate Your Health with BioFit!
"Double Up Your Progress with DuoTrim!
Progenifix: Unlock Your True Power!
Banana bread has always been a popular choice for breakfast or dessert. However, traditional recipes can be high in calories and lack nutritional value. With this easy, healthy, and moist recipe, you can enjoy a guilt-free and nutritious banana bread made with oat flour. Packed with fiber and natural sweetness, this oat flour banana bread is a must-try for anyone looking to satisfy their cravings while maintaining a healthy diet.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups oat flour (you can make your own by grinding rolled oats in a food processor)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan or line it with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to easily lift the banana bread out after baking.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Add in the applesauce, melted coconut oil, honey or maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as this can result in a dense bread.
- If desired, fold in your choice of chopped nuts or chocolate chips to add extra flavor and texture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Optionally, you can sprinkle additional nuts or chocolate chips on top for decoration.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If the bread begins to brown too quickly, cover it loosely with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning.
- Allow the banana bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
This easy, healthy, and moist banana bread with oat flour is a fantastic alternative to traditional recipes. Not only is it delicious, but it also offers a nutritious boost with the addition of fiber-rich oat flour. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, dessert, or as a tasty snack throughout the day!